- Plastic and Rubber
Plastic and Rubber
SinoScan have been sourcing high quality plastic and rubber products and components for 15 years in China. We supply products and components made from a wide range of international and local Chinese material grades. Forming processes range from injection moulding to shaping and machining.
Industries currently served include processing, marine/offshore, automation, furniture, lighting and retail design and a large number of niche markets.
Related Case Study
- Customer liaison and project management handled by engineering team in customer host country.
- Full CAD-capabilities for both parts and tooling.
- Specialized plastic and rubber engineers and QC’s.
- Day-to-day contact, supervision and development of suppliers.
- In-house VMM/CMM and a wide range of other specialized testing equipment.
- 3rd Party Material Certificates provided as needed.
- Documented quality control performed on all deliveries before shipping in accordance with our ISO9001:2008-certified quality management system.
- Quotations are provided by American, British, German, Danish and Canadian SinoScan market companies.
- All business transactions are conducted between customer and market companies.
- All quotations are provided with part specifications and include unit and tooling prices, based on documentation, batch size, stock arrangements, and estimated annual usage.
- 50 percent of tooling costs are paid at commencement of sample production and the remainder at sample approval. Tooling is the sole property of the customer.
- Prices are quoted DDP in customer’s local currency or otherwise as per customer requirements.
- Unit Prices are adjusted when the combined change of material index price and currency rate is in excess of 5 percent of said unit price.
- Standard payment terms are 8 days after delivery.
- Local/off-shore Warehousing and/or vendor-managed inventory (VMI) services provided as needed.